Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Deportivo Cuenca VS CD El Nacional Prediction Primera Division de Ecuador

Deportivo Cuenca VS CD El Nacional Prediction Primera Division de Ecuador

Posted: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 10:11:34 GMT     From: goaloo    

Deportivo Cuenca VS CD El Nacional Prediction Primera Division de Ecuador

Primera Division de Ecuador -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Deportivo Cuenca win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 20.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Deportivo Cuenca scored 11 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Deportivo Cuenca scored 7 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team CD El Nacional scored 21 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, CD El Nacional scored 10 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Deportivo Cuenca last five matches: D/W/L/L/W; CD El Nacional last five matches: W/W/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Deportivo Cuenca and CD El Nacional scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Deportivo Cuenca wins is 43.3%, the chance for a draw is 28.7% and the chance for CD El Nacional to win this game is 28.0%.


Deportivo Cuenca VS CD El Nacional Prediction
The First Pick: Deportivo Cuenca to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.