Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Desportivo Brasil Youth VS Uniao MT (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCDesportivo Brasil Youth VS Uniao MT (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:49:46 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Desportivo Brasil Youth win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Desportivo Brasil Youth scored 14 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Desportivo Brasil Youth scored 9 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 9 matches, away team Uniao MT (Youth) scored 12 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.33 goals per game. Win rate is 33.33%, Draw rate is 11.11%, Loss rate is 55.56%.


4. In of the last 9 matches, Uniao MT (Youth) scored 10 goals and conceded 14 goals at away, average getting 1.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Desportivo Brasil Youth last five matches: L/L/W/W/W; Uniao MT (Youth) last five matches: W/D/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Desportivo Brasil Youth and Uniao MT (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Desportivo Brasil Youth wins is 75.9%, the chance for a draw is 15.0% and the chance for Uniao MT (Youth) to win this game is 9.1%.


Desportivo Brasil Youth VS Uniao MT (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: Desportivo Brasil Youth to win
The Second Pick: draw

Desportivo Brasil  Youth VS Uniao MT (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom