Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Dijon VS Troyes Prediction France Ligue 1

Dijon VS Troyes Prediction France Ligue 1

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 08:35:43 GMT     From: goaloo    

Dijon VS Troyes Prediction France Ligue 1

France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Dijon win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Dijon scored 12 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Dijon scored 6 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 16.67%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 66.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Troyes scored 10 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Troyes scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Dijon last five matches: L/W/L/W/L; Troyes last five matches: W/L/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Dijon and Troyes scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Dijon wins is 49.9%, the chance for a draw is 27.4% and the chance for Troyes to win this game is 22.7%.


Dijon VS Troyes Prediction
The First Pick: Dijon to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.