Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
East Fife VS Raith Rovers Prediction Scottish Division One

SCO L1East Fife VS Raith Rovers Prediction Scottish Division One

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:38:02 GMT    
Scottish Division One -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team East Fife win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team East Fife scored 17 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, East Fife scored 11 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 2.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Raith Rovers scored 13 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Raith Rovers scored 5 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 0.83 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. East Fife last five matches: D/L/L/D/L; Raith Rovers last five matches: W/W/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that East Fife and Raith Rovers scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that East Fife wins is 25.1%, the chance for a draw is 25.4% and the chance for Raith Rovers to win this game is 49.5%.


East Fife VS Raith Rovers Prediction
The First Pick: Raith Rovers to win
The Second Pick: draw

East Fife VS Raith Rovers Prediction Scottish Division One

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom