Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Eastern Suburbs Auckland VS Hamilton Wanderers Prediction New Zealand Football Championship

Eastern Suburbs Auckland VS Hamilton Wanderers Prediction New Zealand Football Championship

Posted: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 10:28:51 GMT     From: goaloo    

Eastern Suburbs Auckland VS Hamilton Wanderers Prediction New Zealand Football Championship

New Zealand Football Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Eastern Suburbs Auckland win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Eastern Suburbs Auckland scored 17 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Eastern Suburbs Auckland scored 3 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 66.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Hamilton Wanderers scored 13 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Hamilton Wanderers scored 0 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 0.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Eastern Suburbs Auckland last five matches: W/W/L/W/W; Hamilton Wanderers last five matches: L/L/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Eastern Suburbs Auckland and Hamilton Wanderers scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Eastern Suburbs Auckland wins is 60.3%, the chance for a draw is 20.0% and the chance for Hamilton Wanderers to win this game is 19.7%.


Eastern Suburbs Auckland VS Hamilton Wanderers Prediction
The First Pick: Eastern Suburbs Auckland to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.