Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Echallens VS Luzern Prediction Switzerland Cup

Echallens VS Luzern Prediction Switzerland Cup

Posted: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 06:35:51 GMT     From: goaloo    

Echallens VS Luzern Prediction Switzerland Cup

Switzerland Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Echallens win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Echallens scored 18 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Echallens scored 14 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 2.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Luzern scored 14 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Luzern scored 4 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Echallens last five matches: D/W/W/D/W; Luzern last five matches: L/D/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Echallens and Luzern scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Echallens wins is 15.9%, the chance for a draw is 23.5% and the chance for Luzern to win this game is 60.6%.


Echallens VS Luzern Prediction
The First Pick: Luzern to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.