Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Egham Town VS Bowers Pitsea Prediction England FA Vase

Egham Town VS Bowers Pitsea Prediction England FA Vase

Posted: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 10:14:52 GMT     From: goaloo    

Egham Town VS Bowers Pitsea Prediction England FA Vase

England FA Vase -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Egham Town win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 3 matches, home team Egham Town scored 6 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 33.33%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 66.67%.


2. In the last 3 matches, Egham Town scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 5 matches, away team Bowers Pitsea scored 12 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 5 matches, Bowers Pitsea scored 3 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Egham Town last five matches: L/W/L; Bowers Pitsea last five matches: L/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Egham Town and Bowers Pitsea scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Egham Town wins is 40.0%, the chance for a draw is 24.0% and the chance for Bowers Pitsea to win this game is 36.0%.


Egham Town VS Bowers Pitsea Prediction
The First Pick: Egham Town to win
The Second Pick: Bowers Pitsea to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.