Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Eibar VS Celta Vigo Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

Eibar VS Celta Vigo Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

Posted: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 10:25:08 GMT     From: goaloo    

Eibar VS Celta Vigo Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

Spanish Copa Del Rey -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Eibar win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 60.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Eibar scored 2 goals and conceded 22 goals, average getting 0.20 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Eibar scored 1 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Celta Vigo scored 22 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Celta Vigo scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Eibar last five matches: L/D/L/L/L; Celta Vigo last five matches: L/W/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Eibar and Celta Vigo scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Eibar wins is 35.6%, the chance for a draw is 28.8% and the chance for Celta Vigo to win this game is 35.6%.


Eibar VS Celta Vigo Prediction
The First Pick: Eibar to win
The Second Pick: Celta Vigo to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.