Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Ethnikos Achnas FC VS Ermis Aradippou Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

CYP D1Ethnikos Achnas FC VS Ermis Aradippou Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:39:25 GMT    
Cyprus 1 Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Ethnikos Achnas FC win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ethnikos Achnas FC scored 9 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ethnikos Achnas FC scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 0.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 75.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ermis Aradippou scored 10 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ermis Aradippou scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Ethnikos Achnas FC last five matches: L/D/D/D/L; Ermis Aradippou last five matches: L/D/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Ethnikos Achnas FC and Ermis Aradippou scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ethnikos Achnas FC wins is 29.1%, the chance for a draw is 26.6% and the chance for Ermis Aradippou to win this game is 44.3%.


Ethnikos Achnas FC VS Ermis Aradippou Prediction
The First Pick: Ermis Aradippou to win
The Second Pick: Ethnikos Achnas FC to win

Ethnikos Achnas FC VS Ermis Aradippou Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom