Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > FC Copenhagen VS Sheriff Tiraspol Prediction UEFA Europa League

FC Copenhagen VS Sheriff Tiraspol Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:39:56 GMT     From: goaloo    

FC Copenhagen VS Sheriff Tiraspol Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team FC Copenhagen win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team FC Copenhagen scored 16 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, FC Copenhagen scored 13 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sheriff Tiraspol scored 19 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sheriff Tiraspol scored 13 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 2.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 80.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. FC Copenhagen last five matches: L/W/L/L/L; Sheriff Tiraspol last five matches: L/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that FC Copenhagen and Sheriff Tiraspol scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that FC Copenhagen wins is 54.4%, the chance for a draw is 26.6% and the chance for Sheriff Tiraspol to win this game is 19.0%.


FC Copenhagen VS Sheriff Tiraspol Prediction
The First Pick: FC Copenhagen to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.