Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > FC Kairat Almaty VS Skenderbeu Korca Match Prediction H2H Statistic 07/13/2017 UEFA Europa League

FC Kairat Almaty VS Skenderbeu Korca Match Prediction H2H Statistic 07/13/2017 UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:00:38 GMT     From: goaloo  

FC Kairat Almaty VS Skenderbeu Korca Match Prediction H2H Statistic 07/13/2017 UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team FC Kairat Almaty win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team FC Kairat Almaty scored 25 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 90.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, FC Kairat Almaty scored 18 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 3.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Skenderbeu Korca scored 14 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Skenderbeu Korca scored 9 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. FC Kairat Almaty last five matches: W/W/W/W/W; Skenderbeu Korca last five matches: W/W/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that FC Kairat Almaty and Skenderbeu Korca scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that FC Kairat Almaty wins is 77.3%, the chance for a draw is 16.7% and the chance for Skenderbeu Korca to win this game is 6.0%.


FC Kairat Almaty VS Skenderbeu Korca Prediction
Pick: FC Kairat Almaty to win or draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.