Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > FC Nacional Asuncion VS Independiente Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

FC Nacional Asuncion VS Independiente Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Posted: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 10:25:08 GMT     From: goaloo    

FC Nacional Asuncion VS Independiente Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team FC Nacional Asuncion win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team FC Nacional Asuncion scored 10 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, FC Nacional Asuncion scored 4 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Independiente scored 12 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Independiente scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. FC Nacional Asuncion last five matches: D/D/L/D/W; Independiente last five matches: W/W/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that FC Nacional Asuncion and Independiente scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that FC Nacional Asuncion wins is 26.4%, the chance for a draw is 30.3% and the chance for Independiente to win this game is 43.3%.


FC Nacional Asuncion VS Independiente Prediction
The First Pick: Independiente to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.