Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > FC Porto U19 VS RB LeipzigU19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

FC Porto U19 VS RB LeipzigU19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:28:38 GMT     From: goaloo    

FC Porto U19 VS RB LeipzigU19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

UEFA Youth League U19 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team FC Porto U19 win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 100.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team FC Porto U19 scored 25 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, FC Porto U19 scored 14 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 2.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team RB LeipzigU19 scored 20 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, RB LeipzigU19 scored 12 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 3.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. FC Porto U19 last five matches: W/W/W/W/W; RB LeipzigU19 last five matches: W/W/L/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that FC Porto U19 and RB LeipzigU19 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that FC Porto U19 wins is 82.4%, the chance for a draw is 11.8% and the chance for RB LeipzigU19 to win this game is 5.8%.


FC Porto U19 VS RB LeipzigU19 Prediction
The First Pick: FC Porto U19 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.