Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > FC Schotz VS Lugano Prediction Switzerland Cup

FC Schotz VS Lugano Prediction Switzerland Cup

Posted: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 06:35:50 GMT     From: goaloo    

FC Schotz VS Lugano Prediction Switzerland Cup

Switzerland Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team FC Schotz win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team FC Schotz scored 20 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, FC Schotz scored 7 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 1.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Lugano scored 9 goals and conceded 23 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Lugano scored 4 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. FC Schotz last five matches: L/L/W/W/W; Lugano last five matches: D/W/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that FC Schotz and Lugano scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that FC Schotz wins is 22.7%, the chance for a draw is 24.6% and the chance for Lugano to win this game is 52.7%.


FC Schotz VS Lugano Prediction
The First Pick: Lugano to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.