Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > FC Shakhtar Donetsk U19 VS Feyenoord U19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

FC Shakhtar Donetsk U19 VS Feyenoord U19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:28:35 GMT     From: goaloo    

FC Shakhtar Donetsk U19 VS Feyenoord U19 Prediction UEFA Youth League U19

UEFA Youth League U19 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team FC Shakhtar Donetsk U19 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team FC Shakhtar Donetsk U19 scored 23 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, FC Shakhtar Donetsk U19 scored 13 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 3.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Feyenoord U19 scored 11 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Feyenoord U19 scored 5 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. FC Shakhtar Donetsk U19 last five matches: W/L/L/W/L; Feyenoord U19 last five matches: L/W/W/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that FC Shakhtar Donetsk U19 and Feyenoord U19 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that FC Shakhtar Donetsk U19 wins is 27.3%, the chance for a draw is 25.1% and the chance for Feyenoord U19 to win this game is 47.6%.


FC Shakhtar Donetsk U19 VS Feyenoord U19 Prediction
The First Pick: Feyenoord U19 to win
The Second Pick: FC Shakhtar Donetsk U19 to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.