Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > FC Vardar Skopje VS Rosenborg Prediction UEFA Europa League

FC Vardar Skopje VS Rosenborg Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:40:09 GMT     From: goaloo    

FC Vardar Skopje VS Rosenborg Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team FC Vardar Skopje win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team FC Vardar Skopje scored 14 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, FC Vardar Skopje scored 5 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Rosenborg scored 12 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Rosenborg scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. FC Vardar Skopje last five matches: L/D/W/L/W; Rosenborg last five matches: L/L/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that FC Vardar Skopje and Rosenborg scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that FC Vardar Skopje wins is 27.9%, the chance for a draw is 26.4% and the chance for Rosenborg to win this game is 45.7%.


FC Vardar Skopje VS Rosenborg Prediction
The First Pick: Rosenborg to win
The Second Pick: FC Vardar Skopje to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.