Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Figueirense U23 VS Sao Paulo U23 Prediction International Club Friendly

Figueirense U23 VS Sao Paulo U23 Prediction International Club Friendly

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:17:04 GMT     From: goaloo    

Figueirense U23 VS Sao Paulo U23 Prediction International Club Friendly

International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Figueirense U23 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 1 matches, home team Figueirense U23 scored 0 goals and conceded 1 goals, average getting 0.00 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 100.00%.


2. In the last 1 matches, Figueirense U23 scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at home, average getting NaN goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 0 matches, away team Sao Paulo U23 scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 0 goals per game. Win rate is 0%, Draw rate is 0%, Loss rate is 0%.


4. In of the last 0 matches, Sao Paulo U23 scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 0 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0%, Away Draw rate is 0%, Away Loss rate is 0%.


5. Figueirense U23 last five matches: L; Sao Paulo U23 last five matches: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Figueirense U23 and Sao Paulo U23 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Figueirense U23 wins is 23.7%, the chance for a draw is 26.4% and the chance for Sao Paulo U23 to win this game is 49.9%.


Figueirense U23 VS Sao Paulo U23 Prediction
The First Pick: Sao Paulo U23 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.