Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Fiorentina VS AS Roma Prediction Italian Serie A

Fiorentina VS AS Roma Prediction Italian Serie A

Posted: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 06:56:17 GMT     From: goaloo    

Fiorentina VS AS Roma Prediction Italian Serie A

Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Fiorentina win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 30.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Fiorentina scored 19 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Fiorentina scored 9 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team AS Roma scored 20 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, AS Roma scored 12 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 2.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 80.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Fiorentina last five matches: L/W/W/W/L; AS Roma last five matches: W/W/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Fiorentina and AS Roma scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Fiorentina wins is 32.1%, the chance for a draw is 26.8% and the chance for AS Roma to win this game is 41.1%.


Fiorentina VS AS Roma Prediction
The First Pick: AS Roma to win
The Second Pick: Fiorentina to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.