Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Foolad Khozestan VS Siah Jamegan Khorasan Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

IRN PRFoolad Khozestan VS Siah Jamegan Khorasan Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 08:32:52 GMT    
Persian Gulf Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Foolad Khozestan win rate is 75.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 75.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Foolad Khozestan scored 12 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Foolad Khozestan scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Siah Jamegan Khorasan scored 3 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.30 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Siah Jamegan Khorasan scored 1 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Foolad Khozestan last five matches: W/D/D/W/W; Siah Jamegan Khorasan last five matches: W/D/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 25.00% chance that Foolad Khozestan and Siah Jamegan Khorasan scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Foolad Khozestan wins is 59.3%, the chance for a draw is 26.7% and the chance for Siah Jamegan Khorasan to win this game is 14.0%.


Foolad Khozestan VS Siah Jamegan Khorasan Prediction
The First Pick: Foolad Khozestan to win
The Second Pick: draw

Foolad Khozestan VS Siah Jamegan Khorasan Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom