Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Forfar Athletic VS Arbroath Prediction Scottish Division One

SCO L1Forfar Athletic VS Arbroath Prediction Scottish Division One

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:38:04 GMT    
Scottish Division One -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Forfar Athletic win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Forfar Athletic scored 12 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Forfar Athletic scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 0.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Arbroath scored 19 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Arbroath scored 3 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Forfar Athletic last five matches: W/L/L/L/L; Arbroath last five matches: D/L/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Forfar Athletic and Arbroath scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Forfar Athletic wins is 19.4%, the chance for a draw is 22.4% and the chance for Arbroath to win this game is 58.2%.


Forfar Athletic VS Arbroath Prediction
The First Pick: Arbroath to win
The Second Pick: draw

Forfar Athletic VS Arbroath Prediction Scottish Division One

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom