Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Francana Youth VS Araxa EC MG (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCFrancana Youth VS Araxa EC MG (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:41:09 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Francana Youth win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Francana Youth scored 6 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 0.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Francana Youth scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Araxa EC MG (Youth) scored 15 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Araxa EC MG (Youth) scored 7 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 1.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Francana Youth last five matches: W/L/L/L/L; Araxa EC MG (Youth) last five matches: L/D/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Francana Youth and Araxa EC MG (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Francana Youth wins is 24.9%, the chance for a draw is 22.5% and the chance for Araxa EC MG (Youth) to win this game is 52.6%.


Francana Youth VS Araxa EC MG (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: Araxa EC MG (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: Francana Youth to win

Francana Youth VS Araxa EC MG (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom