Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Fundacion Albacete (W) VS Sporting De Huelva (w) Match Prediction H2H Statistic 12/08/2016 Spanish Ladies Premier League

Fundacion Albacete (W) VS Sporting De Huelva (w) Match Prediction H2H Statistic 12/08/2016 Spanish Ladies Premier League

Posted: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 10:11:00 GMT     From: goaloo

Fundacion Albacete (W) VS Sporting De Huelva (w) Match Prediction H2H Statistic 12/08/2016 Spanish Ladies Premier League

Fundacion Albacete (W) VS Sporting De Huelva (w) Livescore Odds Comparison
Spanish Ladies Premier League -- Match Time:

[Goaloo Data]

1. The home team Fundacion Albacete (W) got 1 wins 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 6 games. Scored 29 goals and conceded 50 goals in the last 20 games, average getting 1.45 goals per game.


2. The away team Sporting De Huelva (w) got 3 wins 1 draws and 2 losses in the last 6 games. Scored 30 goals and conceded 32 goals in the last 20 games, average getting 1.50 goals per game.


3. Fundacion Albacete (W) got 2 wins in the last 6 home games, Sporting De Huelva (w) got 2 wins in the last 6 away games.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100% chance that Fundacion Albacete (W) and Sporting De Huelva (w) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Fundacion Albacete (W) wins is 22.2%, the chance for a draw is 22.8% and the chance for Sporting De Huelva (w) to win this game is 55.0%.


Fundacion Albacete (W) VS Sporting De Huelva (w) Prediction
Pick: Sporting De Huelva (w) to win
(000)
(000)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2016 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.