Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Gaz Metan Medias VS Sepsi Prediction H2H Romania Liga I

Gaz Metan Medias VS Sepsi Prediction H2H Romania Liga I

Posted: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:09:35 GMT     From: goaloo  

Gaz Metan Medias  VS  Sepsi  Prediction H2H  Romania Liga I

Gaz Metan Medias  VS  Sepsi  Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Romania Liga I---Match Time:8/10/2017 23:30 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME GAZ METAN MEDIAS VS. SEPSI
In the last 4 games Gaz Metan Medias played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Gaz Metan Medias have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 4 games Sepsi played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Sepsi have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 62.5% chance that Gaz Metan Medias and Sepsi scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME GAZ METAN MEDIAS VS. SEPSI
Gaz Metan Medias 2-4-4
In last 10 games Gaz Metan Medias won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw
 
Sepsi 5-2-3
In last 10 games Sepsi won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Gaz Metan Medias - Sepsi (25-30-45)
In this game the chance that Gaz Metan Medias wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Sepsi to win this game is 45%
 
Gaz Metan Medias  VS  Sepsi  Prediction
Picks: Sepsi wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.