Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Getafe VS Alaves Prediction Spanish La Liga

Getafe VS Alaves Prediction Spanish La Liga

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 08:31:35 GMT     From: goaloo    

Getafe VS Alaves Prediction Spanish La Liga

Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Getafe win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Getafe scored 15 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Getafe scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Alaves scored 6 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 0.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Alaves scored 3 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Getafe last five matches: D/W/L/D/L; Alaves last five matches: W/L/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Getafe and Alaves scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Getafe wins is 52.6%, the chance for a draw is 27.8% and the chance for Alaves to win this game is 19.6%.


Getafe VS Alaves Prediction
The First Pick: Getafe to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.