Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Gimnastic Tarragona VS Barcelona B Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Gimnastic Tarragona VS Barcelona B Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:34:06 GMT     From: goaloo    

Gimnastic Tarragona VS Barcelona B Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Gimnastic Tarragona win rate is 16.67%, odds win rate is 33.33%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Gimnastic Tarragona scored 13 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Gimnastic Tarragona scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Barcelona B scored 13 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Barcelona B scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 75.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Gimnastic Tarragona last five matches: L/D/L/W/W; Barcelona B last five matches: D/D/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 16.67% chance that Gimnastic Tarragona and Barcelona B scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Gimnastic Tarragona wins is 41.6%, the chance for a draw is 28.8% and the chance for Barcelona B to win this game is 29.6%.


Gimnastic Tarragona VS Barcelona B Prediction
The First Pick: Gimnastic Tarragona to win
The Second Pick: Barcelona B to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.