Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Glentoran FC VS Warrenpoint Town Prediction Northern Ireland Premier League

NIR D1Glentoran FC VS Warrenpoint Town Prediction Northern Ireland Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:25:31 GMT    
Northern Ireland Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Glentoran FC win rate is 80.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Glentoran FC scored 8 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Glentoran FC scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Warrenpoint Town scored 15 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Warrenpoint Town scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Glentoran FC last five matches: D/W/D/L/L; Warrenpoint Town last five matches: D/L/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 80.00% chance that Glentoran FC and Warrenpoint Town scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Glentoran FC wins is 55.2%, the chance for a draw is 24.2% and the chance for Warrenpoint Town to win this game is 20.6%.


Glentoran FC VS Warrenpoint Town Prediction
The First Pick: Glentoran FC to win
The Second Pick: draw

Glentoran FC VS Warrenpoint Town Prediction Northern Ireland Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom