Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Grenoble VS Chambly Fc Prediction France Ligue 3

Grenoble VS Chambly Fc Prediction France Ligue 3

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:44:03 GMT     From: goaloo    

Grenoble VS Chambly Fc Prediction France Ligue 3

France Ligue 3 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Grenoble win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Grenoble scored 16 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Grenoble scored 7 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Chambly Fc scored 17 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Chambly Fc scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Grenoble last five matches: W/D/D/W/W; Chambly Fc last five matches: W/D/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Grenoble and Chambly Fc scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Grenoble wins is 46.5%, the chance for a draw is 29.1% and the chance for Chambly Fc to win this game is 24.4%.


Grenoble VS Chambly Fc Prediction
The First Pick: Grenoble to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.