Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Guingamp VS Angers Prediction France Ligue 1

Guingamp VS Angers Prediction France Ligue 1

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 08:35:43 GMT     From: goaloo    

Guingamp VS Angers Prediction France Ligue 1

France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Guingamp win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Guingamp scored 10 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Guingamp scored 7 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Angers scored 14 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Angers scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 75.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Guingamp last five matches: L/D/L/L/W; Angers last five matches: L/D/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Guingamp and Angers scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Guingamp wins is 41.8%, the chance for a draw is 28.8% and the chance for Angers to win this game is 29.4%.


Guingamp VS Angers Prediction
The First Pick: Guingamp to win
The Second Pick: Angers to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.