Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > HK Kopavogs VS UMF Selfoss Prediction H2H Iceland Division 1

HK Kopavogs VS UMF Selfoss Prediction H2H Iceland Division 1

Posted: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:12:39 GMT     From: goaloo  

HK Kopavogs  VS  UMF Selfoss  Prediction H2H  Iceland Division 1

HK Kopavogs  VS  UMF Selfoss  Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Iceland Division 1---Match Time:8/11/2017  03:15 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HK KOPAVOGS VS. UMF SELFOSS
In the last 15 games HK Kopavogs played 9 games Over 2.5. 
HK Kopavogs have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games UMF Selfoss played 6 games Over 2.5. 
UMF Selfoss have an Goal difference from 4:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that HK Kopavogs and UMF Selfoss scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HK KOPAVOGS VS. UMF SELFOSS
HK Kopavogs 6-0-4
In last 10 games HK Kopavogs won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw
 
UMF Selfoss 3-2-5
In last 10 games UMF Selfoss won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
HK Kopavogs - UMF Selfoss (55-10-35)
In this game the chance that HK Kopavogs wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Selfoss to win this game is 35%
 
HK Kopavogs  VS  UMF Selfoss  Prediction
Picks: HK Kopavogs wins
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.