Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Hapoel Beer Sheva VS FC Viktoria Plzen Prediction UEFA Europa League

Hapoel Beer Sheva VS FC Viktoria Plzen Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:39:56 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Beer Sheva VS FC Viktoria Plzen Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Hapoel Beer Sheva win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Beer Sheva scored 18 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hapoel Beer Sheva scored 9 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team FC Viktoria Plzen scored 23 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, FC Viktoria Plzen scored 9 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 2.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Hapoel Beer Sheva last five matches: W/W/D/L/W; FC Viktoria Plzen last five matches: W/D/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Hapoel Beer Sheva and FC Viktoria Plzen scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hapoel Beer Sheva wins is 29.2%, the chance for a draw is 27.5% and the chance for FC Viktoria Plzen to win this game is 43.3%.


Hapoel Beer Sheva VS FC Viktoria Plzen Prediction
The First Pick: FC Viktoria Plzen to win
The Second Pick: Hapoel Beer Sheva to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.