Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Hapoel Tel Aviv VS Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem Prediction Israel Leumit League

Hapoel Tel Aviv VS Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem Prediction Israel Leumit League

Posted: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 08:44:42 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Tel Aviv VS Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem Prediction Israel Leumit League

Israel Leumit League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Hapoel Tel Aviv win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Tel Aviv scored 17 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hapoel Tel Aviv scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem scored 9 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Hapoel Tel Aviv last five matches: L/D/L/W/L; Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem last five matches: W/L/D/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Hapoel Tel Aviv and Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hapoel Tel Aviv wins is 54.0%, the chance for a draw is 26.2% and the chance for Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem to win this game is 19.8%.


Hapoel Tel Aviv VS Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem Prediction
The First Pick: Hapoel Tel Aviv to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.