Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Haras El Hedoud VS Zamalek Prediction Egyptian Scores Cup

Haras El Hedoud VS Zamalek Prediction Egyptian Scores Cup

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:43:51 GMT     From: goaloo    

Haras El Hedoud VS Zamalek Prediction Egyptian Scores Cup

Egyptian Scores Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Haras El Hedoud win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Haras El Hedoud scored 9 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Haras El Hedoud scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 0.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Zamalek scored 14 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Zamalek scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Haras El Hedoud last five matches: W/W/L/L/D; Zamalek last five matches: D/L/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that Haras El Hedoud and Zamalek scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Haras El Hedoud wins is 5.2%, the chance for a draw is 18.6% and the chance for Zamalek to win this game is 76.2%.


Haras El Hedoud VS Zamalek Prediction
The First Pick: Zamalek to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.