Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Hertha Berlin VS Ostersunds FK Prediction UEFA Europa League

Hertha Berlin VS Ostersunds FK Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:39:57 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hertha Berlin VS Ostersunds FK Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Hertha Berlin win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hertha Berlin scored 17 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hertha Berlin scored 8 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ostersunds FK scored 15 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ostersunds FK scored 3 goals and conceded 1 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Hertha Berlin last five matches: L/W/L/L/D; Ostersunds FK last five matches: W/D/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Hertha Berlin and Ostersunds FK scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hertha Berlin wins is 42.4%, the chance for a draw is 28.8% and the chance for Ostersunds FK to win this game is 28.8%.


Hertha Berlin VS Ostersunds FK Prediction
The First Pick: Hertha Berlin to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.