Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Honduras Progreso VS Juticalpa Prediction Primera Division de Honduras

Honduras Progreso VS Juticalpa Prediction Primera Division de Honduras

Posted: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:23:31 GMT     From: goaloo    

Honduras Progreso VS Juticalpa Prediction Primera Division de Honduras

Primera Division de Honduras -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Honduras Progreso win rate is 44.44%, odds win rate is 11.11%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Honduras Progreso scored 18 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Honduras Progreso scored 13 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 3.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Juticalpa scored 23 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Juticalpa scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Honduras Progreso last five matches: L/W/L/L/D; Juticalpa last five matches: L/W/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 55.56% chance that Honduras Progreso and Juticalpa scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Honduras Progreso wins is 44.8%, the chance for a draw is 27.4% and the chance for Juticalpa to win this game is 27.8%.


Honduras Progreso VS Juticalpa Prediction
The First Pick: Honduras Progreso to win
The Second Pick: Juticalpa to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.