Honka Espoo VS HIFK - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Honka Espoo VS HIFK Prediction Finland Ykkonen

Honka Espoo VS HIFK Prediction Finland Ykkonen

Posted: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 08:34:06 GMT     From: goaloo    

Honka Espoo VS HIFK Prediction Finland Ykkonen

Finland Ykkonen -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Honka Espoo win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 100.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Honka Espoo scored 29 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Honka Espoo scored 14 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 2.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.

3. In the last 10 matches, away team HIFK scored 15 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.

4. In of the last 10 matches, HIFK scored 8 goals and conceded 14 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 83.33%.

5. Honka Espoo last five matches: D/W/W/W/W; HIFK last five matches: L/D/L/W/W.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Honka Espoo and HIFK scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Honka Espoo wins is 43.1%, the chance for a draw is 30.6% and the chance for HIFK to win this game is 26.3%.

Honka Espoo VS HIFK Prediction
The First Pick: Honka Espoo to win
The Second Pick: draw

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

feed back

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.