Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Huracan U20 VS Ponte Preta (Youth) Prediction Brazil Peel Youth Championship

Huracan U20 VS Ponte Preta (Youth) Prediction Brazil Peel Youth Championship

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 14:41:32 GMT     From: goaloo    

Huracan U20 VS Ponte Preta (Youth) Prediction Brazil Peel Youth Championship

Brazil Peel Youth Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Huracan U20 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 1 matches, home team Huracan U20 scored 3 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 3.00 goals per game. Win rate is 100.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 1 matches, Huracan U20 scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at home, average getting NaN goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ponte Preta (Youth) scored 24 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ponte Preta (Youth) scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Huracan U20 last five matches: W; Ponte Preta (Youth) last five matches: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Huracan U20 and Ponte Preta (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Huracan U20 wins is 31.1%, the chance for a draw is 24.0% and the chance for Ponte Preta (Youth) to win this game is 44.9%.


Huracan U20 VS Ponte Preta (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: Ponte Preta (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: Huracan U20 to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.