Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > IJsselmeervogels VS De Graafschap (R) Prediction International Club Friendly

IJsselmeervogels VS De Graafschap (R) Prediction International Club Friendly

Posted: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:25:57 GMT     From: goaloo    

IJsselmeervogels VS De Graafschap (R) Prediction International Club Friendly

International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team IJsselmeervogels win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team IJsselmeervogels scored 12 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, IJsselmeervogels scored 4 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 4 matches, away team De Graafschap (R) scored 3 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 0.75 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 4 matches, De Graafschap (R) scored 3 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 66.67%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. IJsselmeervogels last five matches: L/L/L/L/D; De Graafschap (R) last five matches: L/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that IJsselmeervogels and De Graafschap (R) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that IJsselmeervogels wins is 62.2%, the chance for a draw is 19.9% and the chance for De Graafschap (R) to win this game is 17.9%.


IJsselmeervogels VS De Graafschap (R) Prediction
The First Pick: IJsselmeervogels to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.