Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > IK Viljan U19 VS Vardeneset U19 Prediction Norwegian Junior U19

IK Viljan U19 VS Vardeneset U19 Prediction Norwegian Junior U19

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:18:20 GMT     From: goaloo    

IK Viljan U19 VS Vardeneset U19 Prediction Norwegian Junior U19

Norwegian Junior U19 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team IK Viljan U19 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 9 matches, home team IK Viljan U19 scored 22 goals and conceded 23 goals, average getting 2.44 goals per game. Win rate is 33.33%, Draw rate is 11.11%, Loss rate is 55.56%.


2. In the last 9 matches, IK Viljan U19 scored 20 goals and conceded 14 goals at home, average getting 3.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 2 matches, away team Vardeneset U19 scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 100.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 2 matches, Vardeneset U19 scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 2.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 100.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. IK Viljan U19 last five matches: L/L/L/D/W; Vardeneset U19 last five matches: D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that IK Viljan U19 and Vardeneset U19 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that IK Viljan U19 wins is 12.9%, the chance for a draw is 15.1% and the chance for Vardeneset U19 to win this game is 72.0%.


IK Viljan U19 VS Vardeneset U19 Prediction
The First Pick: Vardeneset U19 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.