Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Independiente VS FC Nacional Asuncion Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Independiente VS FC Nacional Asuncion Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:17:03 GMT     From: goaloo    

Independiente VS FC Nacional Asuncion Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Independiente win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 100.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Independiente scored 15 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Independiente scored 8 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team FC Nacional Asuncion scored 9 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, FC Nacional Asuncion scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Independiente last five matches: D/W/W/W/L; FC Nacional Asuncion last five matches: D/L/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Independiente and FC Nacional Asuncion scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Independiente wins is 67.9%, the chance for a draw is 20.7% and the chance for FC Nacional Asuncion to win this game is 11.4%.


Independiente VS FC Nacional Asuncion Prediction
The First Pick: Independiente to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.