Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Ironi Nesher VS Hapoel Kfar Saba Prediction Israel Leumit League

Ironi Nesher VS Hapoel Kfar Saba Prediction Israel Leumit League

Posted: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 08:44:42 GMT     From: goaloo    

Ironi Nesher VS Hapoel Kfar Saba Prediction Israel Leumit League

Israel Leumit League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Ironi Nesher win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ironi Nesher scored 10 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ironi Nesher scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Hapoel Kfar Saba scored 27 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.70 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Hapoel Kfar Saba scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Ironi Nesher last five matches: L/W/L/L/L; Hapoel Kfar Saba last five matches: W/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Ironi Nesher and Hapoel Kfar Saba scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ironi Nesher wins is 20.8%, the chance for a draw is 24.8% and the chance for Hapoel Kfar Saba to win this game is 54.4%.


Ironi Nesher VS Hapoel Kfar Saba Prediction
The First Pick: Hapoel Kfar Saba to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.