Soccer
News
Basketball

Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Ismaily VS El Daklyeh Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Ismaily VS El Daklyeh Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Posted: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 11:07:40 GMT     From: goaloo    

Ismaily VS El Daklyeh Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Ismaily win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ismaily scored 20 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ismaily scored 6 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team El Daklyeh scored 12 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, El Daklyeh scored 4 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Ismaily last five matches: W/W/D/W/L; El Daklyeh last five matches: W/W/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Ismaily and El Daklyeh scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ismaily wins is 62.7%, the chance for a draw is 24.8% and the chance for El Daklyeh to win this game is 12.5%.


Ismaily VS El Daklyeh Prediction
The First Pick: Ismaily to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.