Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Sporting Braga Prediction UEFA Europa League

Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Sporting Braga Prediction UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:39:41 GMT     From: goaloo    

Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Sporting Braga Prediction UEFA Europa League

UEFA Europa League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi scored 19 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi scored 9 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sporting Braga scored 17 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sporting Braga scored 7 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi last five matches: W/W/D/W/W; Sporting Braga last five matches: W/W/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi and Sporting Braga scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi wins is 52.3%, the chance for a draw is 25.8% and the chance for Sporting Braga to win this game is 21.9%.


Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi VS Sporting Braga Prediction
The First Pick: Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.