Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Italy U17 VS Latvia U17 Prediction UEFA European U-17 Football Championship

Italy U17 VS Latvia U17 Prediction UEFA European U-17 Football Championship

Posted: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 08:43:33 GMT     From: goaloo    

Italy U17 VS Latvia U17 Prediction UEFA European U-17 Football Championship

UEFA European U-17 Football Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Italy U17 win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 50.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Italy U17 scored 13 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Italy U17 scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Latvia U17 scored 16 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Latvia U17 scored 6 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Italy U17 last five matches: W/L/L/W/L; Latvia U17 last five matches: L/L/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Italy U17 and Latvia U17 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Italy U17 wins is 83.5%, the chance for a draw is 10.5% and the chance for Latvia U17 to win this game is 6.0%.


Italy U17 VS Latvia U17 Prediction
The First Pick: Italy U17 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.