Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Juventus VS Benevento Prediction Italian Serie A

Juventus VS Benevento Prediction Italian Serie A

Posted: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 06:56:19 GMT     From: goaloo    

Juventus VS Benevento Prediction Italian Serie A

Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Juventus win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Juventus scored 25 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Juventus scored 14 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 83.33%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Benevento scored 3 goals and conceded 27 goals, average getting 0.30 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 100.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Benevento scored 1 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 0.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Juventus last five matches: D/W/W/W/W; Benevento last five matches: L/L/L/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Juventus and Benevento scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Juventus wins is 90.7%, the chance for a draw is 6.8% and the chance for Benevento to win this game is 2.5%.


Juventus VS Benevento Prediction
The First Pick: Juventus to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.