Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Karavas VS Ifestos Prediction International Club Friendly

Karavas VS Ifestos Prediction International Club Friendly

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:42:34 GMT     From: goaloo    

Karavas VS Ifestos Prediction International Club Friendly

International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Karavas win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 2 matches, home team Karavas scored 7 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 3.50 goals per game. Win rate is 100.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 2 matches, Karavas scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at home, average getting NaN goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 3 matches, away team Ifestos scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 2.33 goals per game. Win rate is 66.67%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 33.33%.


4. In of the last 3 matches, Ifestos scored 7 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 3.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 100.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Karavas last five matches: W/W; Ifestos last five matches: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Karavas and Ifestos scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Karavas wins is 60.0%, the chance for a draw is 20.0% and the chance for Ifestos to win this game is 20.0%.


Karavas VS Ifestos Prediction
The First Pick: Karavas to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.