Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Kasem Bundit University FC VS Chulalongkorn University Prediction Thai Division 2 League

Kasem Bundit University FC VS Chulalongkorn University Prediction Thai Division 2 League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:42:32 GMT     From: goaloo    

Kasem Bundit University FC VS Chulalongkorn University Prediction Thai Division 2 League

Thai Division 2 League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Kasem Bundit University FC win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Kasem Bundit University FC scored 20 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Kasem Bundit University FC scored 12 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 2.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 0 matches, away team Chulalongkorn University scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 0 goals per game. Win rate is 0%, Draw rate is 0%, Loss rate is 0%.


4. In of the last 0 matches, Chulalongkorn University scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 0 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0%, Away Draw rate is 0%, Away Loss rate is 0%.


5. Kasem Bundit University FC last five matches: W/W/L/L/L; Chulalongkorn University last five matches: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Kasem Bundit University FC and Chulalongkorn University scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Kasem Bundit University FC wins is 52.0%, the chance for a draw is 22.4% and the chance for Chulalongkorn University to win this game is 25.6%.


Kasem Bundit University FC VS Chulalongkorn University Prediction
The First Pick: Kasem Bundit University FC to win
The Second Pick: Chulalongkorn University to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.