Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Khimki VS Volga Olimpiets Prediction Russian National Football League

Khimki VS Volga Olimpiets Prediction Russian National Football League

Posted: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 10:08:52 GMT     From: goaloo    

Khimki VS Volga Olimpiets Prediction Russian National Football League

Russian National Football League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Khimki win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Khimki scored 11 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Khimki scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Volga Olimpiets scored 8 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Volga Olimpiets scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Khimki last five matches: D/W/W/D/L; Volga Olimpiets last five matches: D/L/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Khimki and Volga Olimpiets scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Khimki wins is 47.1%, the chance for a draw is 29.1% and the chance for Volga Olimpiets to win this game is 23.8%.


Khimki VS Volga Olimpiets Prediction
The First Pick: Khimki to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.