Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Khosheh Talaei VS Kimia Farayand Prediction Iran Div 2

IRN D2Khosheh Talaei VS Kimia Farayand Prediction Iran Div 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:37:05 GMT    
Iran Div 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Khosheh Talaei win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 9 matches, home team Khosheh Talaei scored 6 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 0.67 goals per game. Win rate is 22.22%, Draw rate is 44.44%, Loss rate is 33.33%.


2. In the last 9 matches, Khosheh Talaei scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 9 matches, away team Kimia Farayand scored 9 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 22.22%, Draw rate is 22.22%, Loss rate is 55.56%.


4. In of the last 9 matches, Kimia Farayand scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Khosheh Talaei last five matches: W/D/D/D/W; Kimia Farayand last five matches: L/W/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Khosheh Talaei and Kimia Farayand scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Khosheh Talaei wins is 50.7%, the chance for a draw is 30.9% and the chance for Kimia Farayand to win this game is 18.4%.


Khosheh Talaei VS Kimia Farayand Prediction
The First Pick: Khosheh Talaei to win
The Second Pick: draw

Khosheh Talaei VS Kimia Farayand Prediction Iran Div 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom