Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Prediction > Lahti VS Inter Turku Prediction H2H Finland Veikkausliga

Lahti VS Inter Turku Prediction H2H Finland Veikkausliga

Posted: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 10:04:07 GMT     From: goaloo  

Lahti  VS  Inter Turku  Prediction H2H  Finland Veikkausliga

Lahti  VS  Inter Turku  Livescore H2H Odds Comparison
Finland Veikkausliga---Match Time:8/10/2017 23:30 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME LAHTI VS. INTER TURKU
In the last 20 games Lahti played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Lahti have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 20 games Inter Turku played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Inter Turku have an Goal difference from 9:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 40% chance that Lahti and Inter Turku scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME LAHTI VS. INTER TURKU
Lahti 4-6-0
In last 10 games Lahti won 4 games, lost 0 games and played 6 games draw
 
Inter Turku 3-3-4
In last 10 games Inter Turku won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Lahti - Inter Turku (40-45-15)
In this game the chance that Lahti wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for Inter Turku to win this game is 15%
 
Lahti  VS  Inter Turku  Prediction
Picks: Draw
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.