Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Lazio VS Udinese Prediction Italian Serie A

Lazio VS Udinese Prediction Italian Serie A

Posted: Sun, 05 Nov 2017 06:56:20 GMT     From: goaloo    

Lazio VS Udinese Prediction Italian Serie A

Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Lazio win rate is 70.00%, odds win rate is 60.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Lazio scored 28 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.80 goals per game. Win rate is 90.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Lazio scored 13 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Udinese scored 16 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Udinese scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Lazio last five matches: W/W/W/W/W; Udinese last five matches: W/W/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Lazio and Udinese scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Lazio wins is 74.8%, the chance for a draw is 15.9% and the chance for Udinese to win this game is 9.3%.


Lazio VS Udinese Prediction
The First Pick: Lazio to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.